All times are UTC

It is currently Thu Jun 27, 2024 9:25 pm

Post subject: LOTR/HOBBIT FURNITURE
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:44 pm 
Craftsman
Craftsman

Right, my parents have made an in home refurnishing 'company' in which they buy furniture and restore it then can place a design of some sort or even a quote or speech to a persons preferences, this made me think, could they do lotr or the hobbit? After begging they made me a piece for my tv to sit on and i wanted to quote ''Shall i describe it to you or would you like me to find you a box?'' And she made it for me and i love it, she can also get certain pics,posters and papers designed to be able to be pasted onto furniture. So i thought i would i would ask on here if anyone would be interested in buying something, obviously postable like a small table or nest of table (unless you're prepared to pay for courier) that could be quoted on or have a lotr or hobbit design for yourself of even a crimstmas present, she can obviously do many more designs if you are interested. So this is just to see how many people would actually be interested in purchasing something as i dont want her to do something and no one want it. You will obviously have to be in the uk but if you are interested then please message me and i will let here know so it can be done in time for christmas. Heres some of her work. https://www.facebook.com/groups/588078191236380/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/588078191236380/photos/