All times are UTC

It is currently Thu Jul 04, 2024 9:12 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: Rules for random people!!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:59 pm 
Craftsman
Craftsman

Grey Warden (Human/Dwarf/Elf)
F S D A W M/W/F
5/4+ 4 5 2 2 1/0/0

Wargear: Armour, hand weapon and tainted blood.
Must be upgraded to a Ranger, Duelist, Templar, Battlerager, Blood Mage or Spirit Healer.
Can be upgraded to a Warden-Commander.

Mastered Taint: All stats gain +1 when fighting against darkspawn/orcs/goblins/trolls.
Ancient Treaties: 1 Grey Warden can be fielded for every three allied models. Warden Commanders require 3 allied heros or 3 Grey Wardens to be fielded.
Ranger Upgrade: Gains a Warden longbow (Range 36", Strength 3) and the Deadly Shot special rule (See Legolas' special rule).
Duelist Upgrade: Gains a second hand weapon granting +1 Attacks and +1 Fight Value.
Templar Upgrade: Gains heavy armour, shield and is Resistant to Magic.
Battlerager Upgrade: Gains heavy armour, a two-hand weapon and does not suffer penalties for winning fights.
Spirit Healer Upgrade: Loses Armour, gains a Staff of Power, +2 Will, access to the Healing Magic Spells and +1 to attempts to cast Renew.
Blood Mage Upgrade: Loses Armour, gains Staff of Power, +3 Will, access to Blood Magic Spells, gains +2 Will for every casualty caused.
Warden-Commander Upgrade: Increase all stats by +2 (including Might, Will, Fate).

Healing Magic:Strengthen Will 3+
Cast Blinding Light 2+
Renew 3+
Blood Magic:
Black Dart 5+
Chill Soul 4+
Sorcerous Blast 4+

Last edited by WayUnderTheMountain on Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:58 pm 
Elven Elder
Elven Elder

Is this a character type from a game?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:22 pm 
Craftsman
Craftsman

Here's a War of the Ring Profile

The Forgotten Kingdoms
The Seven Dwarves, 400 Points
Legendary Formation: One Company. It uses a special base with Dimensions of at least 100mm x 75mm

The Dwarves, Dwarf, Infantry
M 5
F 4
S 4
D 5
A 7
R 3
C 5
Mt 0

Wargear
The Dwarves carry 2-Handed Weapons (pick axes) and wear leather armor and enchanted cloaks.

Special Rules
Stalwart, Pathfinders (Mountain), Witch Bane

The Seven United: The company benefits from all seven special rules of the individual dwarves. As each is slain, the corresponding special rule is lost.

Ah chooo! (Sneezy): During the shoot phase, Sneezy can unleash a powerful blast of wind. All formations within Arc of Sight and 24" are pushed back D6" and suffer D3 Strength 1 hits per company.

Slumber (Sleepy): If The Seven Dwarves did not move in the move phase, any formations within 6" of Sleepy must take a courage test. If failed, the formation becomes disordered as they feel sleepy at the sight of him.

We're Right Behind You (Dopey): In the fight phase, the Seven Dwarves can call an Epic Rampage for free.

Come along, me-uh, men. Follow me (Doc): Automatically passes all courage tests and has the Inspiring Leader (Dwarves) ability.

Yodel (Happy): During the move phase, anytime the Seven Dwarves come to within 6" of Mountain terrain, any formations in contact with said terrain suffer D3 automatic hits. This does not affect the Seven Dwarves.

Oh Gosh (Bashful): Bashful is so adorable, all friendly formations within 6" of Bashful increase their Strength Value by one.

She's a female, and females is poison (Grumpy): In a fight, if a female Hero with magic is in contact, a Herioc Fight is automatically called for free. No matter who wins, all rolls on the Herioc Duel chart go against the Female Hero and her formation.

Deers: For +100 points, increase their move value to 10 and they strike at the same time as Calvary.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:31 pm 
Elven Elder
Elven Elder

What is Witch bane? A joke bane ie the witch in snow white?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:37 pm 
Craftsman
Craftsman

Well like usually GW stuff, its not defined so you're going to have to debate it till the FAQ answers it.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:38 pm 
Elven Elder
Elven Elder

Slythar wrote:
Well like usually GW stuff, its not defined so you're going to have to debate it till the FAQ answers it.

:lol:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:39 pm 
Craftsman
Craftsman

GothmogtheWerewolf wrote:

Yeah, the Grey Wardens are an ancient order of heroes in the Dragon Age series by Bioware whose sole purpose is to lead the world against darkspawn (literally goblins, orcs, uruks and trolls under different names) and 'containing' each invasion before it requires the aid of several nations to be subdued. The PC in Dragon Age: Origins becomes a Grey Warden and creates a grand alliance of dwarves, men and elves (among other things) to lead against a darkspawn invasion. They are superior to regular human/dwarf/elf warriors, being recruited from the best and undergoing the Joining Ritual to improve their abilities against darkspawn. There were three main builds in the game; Warrior, Rogue and Mage. The 6 mandatory upgrades represent the unique classes that the Grey Warden could take.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:41 pm 
Elven Elder
Elven Elder

WayUnderTheMountain wrote:
GothmogtheWerewolf wrote:

Yeah, the Grey Wardens are an ancient order of heroes in the Dragon Age series by Bioware whose sole purpose is to lead the world against darkspawn (literally goblins, orcs, uruks and trolls under different names) and 'containing' each invasion before it requires the aid of several nations to be subdued. The PC in Dragon Age: Origins becomes a Grey Warden and creates a grand alliance of dwarves, men and elves (among other things) to lead against a darkspawn invasion. They are superior to regular human/dwarf/elf warriors, being recruited from the best and undergoing the Joining Ritual to improve their abilities against darkspawn. There were three main builds in the game; Warrior, Rogue and Mage. The 6 mandatory upgrades represent the unique classes that the Grey Warden could take.

I see, nice idea then, at least its fantasy :-D

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:53 pm 
Loremaster
Loremaster

I thought you meant Hannibal Lector, lol :P
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:55 pm 
Elven Elder
Elven Elder

Hashut's Blessing wrote:
I thought you meant Hannibal Lector, lol :P

:lol: Since when was he a historical figure

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:00 pm 
Loremaster
Loremaster

Since Silence of the Lambs ;)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:21 pm 
Elven Elder
Elven Elder

Mr. T.
F10/1+ S15 D100 A10 W10 C* 10/10/10

Mr. T has his fists (hand weapons), his Mohawk (2 handed weapon), snickers and gold chains (impervious armor).

*Mr. T isn't afraid of anything. Period.

I pity you fool: Such is Mr. T's awesomeness, he pities everyone on the enemies side. Because of this, he decides to put them out of their misery. Anytime Mr. T wins a fight, all models in base contact are killed.

YOU A DISGRACE TO THE MAN RACE!: Borat is instantly killed at the beginning of the game.

QUIT YO JIBBER-JABBER!: Mr. T tires of the annoyingness of others. To represent this, any model in base contact loses all their special rules.

Snickers: Mr. T's snickers count as throwing weapons with a strength of 10.

NOTE: Due to the amazing awesomeness of both Mr. T and Chuck Norris, if they ever fight each other, they will merely shake hands and go about their business. Remove both as "casualties". In reality, they are merely saving the world from complete destruction, as a real fight between the two would destroy everything.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7