All times are UTC

It is currently Fri Jun 21, 2024 6:04 am

Post subject: Opponents in Nottingham
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:31 pm 
Kinsman
Kinsman

Hi guys,

Well, I've finally managed to move to Nottingham and I'm now working as a freelance resin miniatures caster. I'm doing pretty well with it, what with being where all the clients are (though strangely a French company is my biggest customer hehe.) Anyway I'd really like to re-connect with the hobby community and meet new peeps - I hardly know anyone here at all. So I'm looking for some opponents as well as general hobby/drinking buddies. I ofcourse play SBG, and have a few 40k armies but don't play them much. I'd really like to get back into Battlefleet Gothic as it is probably my all time fave system, so if anyone here fancies a game drop me a PM :). I've also started painting fleets for the Warhammer Historical Trafalgar game which I'd be massively up for gaming with if anyone else shares my interest in fighting sail.

I live about 5 mins walk from GWHQ/WHW so I can get a game on most of the time outside of work in the evenings.

Ta folks,

Will.

EDIT: Also into scratchbuilding/flying RC Planes and Gliders if anyone else here does that :).

Post subject: Re: Opponents in Nottingham
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:26 pm 
Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

A few of us play at maelstrom from time to time that is north of notts in mansfield.
SBG mainly but a bit of WOTR if we are really bored. Currently playing the doubles missions.

Give me a buzz if you like.
 Post subject: Re: Opponents in Nottingham
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:35 am 
Kinsman
Kinsman

Might well do that :). I haven't been to Maelstrom yet but it's not too far so might be doable on quiet evenings. Cheers :).