All times are UTC

It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 10:25 pm

Post subject: kingdoms of men
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:06 pm 
Wayfarer
Wayfarer

I am thinking of adding more kingdoms of men to my army of the dead 600pts but i dont know what to add to it any help :roll:
 Post subject: Re: kingdoms of men
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:28 pm 
Craftsman
Craftsman

Personally, I would go with either the Fiefdoms or the Grey Company. Either of them are nicely thematic and both add that higher fight value that the army of the dead really doesn't have, not to mention adding some archery to the mix, along with enabling you to add some serious fighting heroes to the mix.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:11 am 
Wayfarer
Wayfarer

Thank you i was thinking about getting some rangers of arnor with aragorn isildurs heir and minas tirith gaurds with boromir i dunno if tht is gd but from what you have said it may help
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:36 am 
Craftsman
Craftsman

The advantage of either of your suggestions is that they will give you a higher fight value, which, when coupled with the ability of the army of the dead to wound the enemy, between the two of them, this has you winning more fights with the guards while the dead are wounding more frequently.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:14 am 
Kinsman
Kinsman

Rawallan wrote:
Thank you i was thinking about getting some rangers of arnor with aragorn isildurs heir and minas tirith gaurds with boromir i dunno if tht is gd but from what you have said it may help

Personally I would prefer Dol Amroth with some rangers and add in Halbard.
Then use the King of the Dead as leader. That list would make things difficult for your opponent because of the adavantage of the dead,the awesome shooting power,and high fight. If you have left over points you should use them for pikes from the dol amroth list.