All times are UTC

It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 4:35 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: Game Of Thrones (Last Update 26th Aprl Dorne & Faceless
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:17 pm 
Elven Elder
Elven Elder

Although Nymeria was a "warrior queen" she never actually fought herself and was unlikely to be that good.

Also you need to include Lord Manwoody because of his awesome name.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:34 pm 
Kinsman
Kinsman

Im happy to change some of these rules and stats as honestly there isn't too much information on some characters to go on. Also aside from his superb name, is there anything of note about this character?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:08 pm 
Craftsman
Craftsman

Well his house's sigil is a crowned skull, he's mates with Oberyn and he has a son called Dickon Manwoody... He doesn't really do anything interesting apart from refusing to drink a toast to Tommen.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:08 pm 
Craftsman
Craftsman

Oberyn looks great, and so do the Faceless Men. During one of my occasional daydreams, and thinking about the past two episodes, I thought about a few character profiles myself. Hopefully you haven't thought of profiles for these guys yet, or planned to do them. Anyway, here goes:

Podrick Payne - 35 points
May be included in the Lannister army list
F 4/4+
S 3
D 5
A 1
W 2
C 5

M/W/F
2 /1/2

Wargear: Armour and Sword

Options:

Tyrion's axe - 5 points: The axe used by Tyrion during the Battle of the Blackwater, it has now been passed down to Podrick for being such a good and loyal squire. Podrick gains a +1 in strength when he is using this axe. In addition, he does not suffer a penalty to his defence when losing a combat.

The Banner of Baratheon and Lannister - 35 points: Podrick has on several occasions beared the banner of the Boy King Joffrey. One such occasion was during the Battle of Blackwater, and another when he was present greeting the Martell's of Dorne to King's Landing. This banner works as an ordinary banner, but in addition grants all troops on the same side as the banner bearer a +1 to their courage and fight value if they are within 4".

Horse - 10 points

Special Rules:
Sworn Protector (Tyrion and Brienne): Whenever Tyrion is on the battlefield, Podrick must be his Sworn Protector. However, if Tyrion isn't present but Brienne is, he may choose to become her Sworn Protector.

Karl "Dirk" Tanner - 50 points
May be included in the Night's Watch army list

F 4/4
S 4
D 5
A 2
W 2
C 4
M/W/F
2/1/1

Wargear: Armour and Dagger

"Dirk": Nicknamed after his favourite weapon, which he silently sharpens every night, Dirk is exceptionally skilled in the fine daggers. The controlling player may opt to have Karl use Piercing Strike with his Dagger, but he does not suffer the Defence penalty. Additionally, if Karl opts to use Feint, he does not suffer the decrease in his Fight Value.

Rast - 30 points

F 4/4
S 4
D 5
A 1
W 1
C 4
M/W/F
1/1/1

Special Rules:
Stubborn Pride: Rast may not make use of any Heroic Actions made by Jon Snow or Samwell Tarly.

I'll cut your throat one night, Piggy: Rast can be as nasty as people get, and a bully to those he sees weaker. Sam Tarly has been a victim of Rast's bullying since he arrived at the Wall. Though Jon has threatened Rast with his life if he continues to bully Sam, it hasn't stopped his urge to still bully and want to kill Sam. If both Rast and Sam are in the same force, and if the force has been Broken, after they've passed their courage tests Rast must advance towards Sam. He must use his full move when advancing towards Sam, and charge him if possible.

Locke - 55 points
May be included in the Stark army list

F 5/4
S 4
D 5
A 2
W 2
C 5
M/W/F
3/2/1

Options: Horse - 10 points

(Couldn't think of any Special Rules)

I'm not a big gamer, so criticism is welcome.

It sort of then became a Hobbit
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:53 pm 
Elven Elder
Elven Elder

Karl and Podrick are OP, they can potentially have Str7 without there being any downsides.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:51 am 
Kinsman
Kinsman

Those characters look cool. I think Pod should be fight 3. The +1 strength maybe is unneeded or could be replaced by giving him fearless/re-roll failed courage tests maybe when he has it equipped. And the no defense reduction is too strong. I personally think that he should only have 1 might but that's just me being picky. I like the banner idea a lot, however maybe it should be adjusted to 40 points or so.

For Dirk, maybe allow him to piecing strike but with the penalty. And keep the feint rule the same as it is. Other then that he looks good. (again maybe a point adjustment to keep him inline with other captains).

Rast looks good too. However, instead of him automatically moving to Sam if the force is broken, maybe it could be changed so that he will only charge Sam if he fails his break test. (The Stubborn rule maybe could include that he isn't affected by Stand Fasts too?). This makes him a bit more playable as an issue which I have found in writing these rules is how to make the low point heroes viable as seen with Beregond, Damrod ect.

Locke is a nice addition which I forgot. His statline is fine. If he is to have 3 might points he will probably need a point increase. For special rules I just look to Wikis and such for any characteristics which stand out and can be put into a type of special rule.
"Locke is a a bannerman of Roose Bolton and is Roose's best hunter...Locke is dispatched by Roose Bolton to hunt down Jaime Lannister."
So from this maybe he can have a hunter themed rule. So e.g he must select a Warband/Hero before the game starts. When making charges against the Warbands' models/Hero he gains the woodland creature special rule. In addition to this when shooting at said model(s) he can re-roll the failed in the way test.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:53 am 
Craftsman
Craftsman

I would've thought Pod and Dirk were OP now looking at them. When I've got some time this evening, I'll change those suggestions. Thinking back now, they should have penalties and I see a few point increases are in order.
Thanks guys

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:42 pm 
Craftsman
Craftsman

Updated rules now. A lot of it I changed. Added some troops too.

Podrick Payne - 35 points

May be included in the Lannister army list
F 4/4+
S 3
D 5
A 1
W 2
C 5

M/W/F
2 /1/2

Options:

Tyrion's axe - 10 points: The axe used by Tyrion during the Battle of the Blackwater, it has now been passed down to Podrick for being such a good and loyal squire. The axe counts as an ordinary axe, but Podrick gains the ability to reroll failed to wound strikes.

The Banner of Baratheon and Lannister - 45 points: Podrick has on several occasions beared the banner of the Boy King Joffrey. One such occasion was during the Battle of Blackwater, and another when he was present greeting the Martell's of Dorne to King's Landing. This banner works as an ordinary banner, but in addition grants all troops on the same side as the banner bearer a +1 to their courage and fight value if they are within 4".

Horse - 10 points

Special Rules:
Sworn Protector (Tyrion and Brienne): Whenever Tyrion is on the battlefield, Podrick must be his Sworn Protector. However, if Tyrion isn't present but Brienne is, he may choose to become her Sworn Protector.

Karl "Dirk" Tanner - 55 points

F 4/4
S 4
D 5
A 2
W 2
C 4
M/W/F
2/1/1

Wargear: Armour and Dagger

"Dirk": Nicknamed after his favourite weapon, which he silently sharpens every night, Dirk is exceptionally skilled in the fine daggers. The controlling player may opt to have Karl use Piercing Strike with his Dagger. Additionally, if Karl opts to use Feint, he does not suffer the decrease in his Fight Value.

Rast - 30 points

F 4/4
S 4
D 5
A 1
W 1
C 4
M/W/F
1/1/1

Special Rules:
Stubborn Pride: Rast may not make use of any Heroic Actions made by other Heroes.

I'll cut your throat one night, Piggy: Rast can be as nasty as people get, and a bully to those he sees weaker. Sam Tarly has been a victim of Rast's bullying since he arrived at the Wall. Though Jon has threatened Rast with his life if he continues to bully Sam, it hasn't stopped his urge to still try and one day kill Sam. If both Rast and Sam are in the same force, and the force has been Broken, if Rast fails his break test he must advance towards Sam. He must use his full move when advancing towards Sam, and charge him if possible.

Locke - 65 points
May be included in the Stark army list

F 5/4
S 4
D 5
A 2
W 2
C 5
M/W/F
3/2/1

Options:
Horse - 10 points
Bow - 5 points

Special rules:
Hunter: Locke is Roose Bolton's most loyal Bannerman, and often tasked with the most important tasks. He is also an expert hunter, able to track parties across the wilderness of the North. Before starting a game, nominate an enemy Warband on the table. When models from Locke's warband are fighting any models from the nominated enemyWarband, all models may re-roll dice scores of 1 when fighting. In addition, models may re-roll failed shooting tests.

Bolton Trackers - Any Stark/Bolton Soldiers may be upgraded to the following for 12 points if Locke is present on the Battlefield: Bolton men train endlessly honing their hunting and tracking skills in the woods. These such men have been tasked to follow Locke. They have the following profile:

F 4/4
S 3
D 4
A 1
W 1
C 4

Wargear: Armour, Dagger and Long Bow

Options:
Crossbow - 5 points
Horse - 5 points
War Horn - 25 points

Special Rules:
Trackers - They get the Woodland Creature special rule and they count as wearing an Elven Cloak.

Last edited by Bofur The Dwarf on Thu May 01, 2014 6:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 5:11 am 
Kinsman
Kinsman

Those look better. Locke will need an option for a bow for the rule to really affect him. Also re-roll failed courage tests when charging models is a tad bit weak as there aren't that many terror causing units. Also maybe make the rule only affect Locke's Warband. I like the rules for the Bolton Trackers. Are they a separate unit from the regular Men at arms or an upgrade to these models? Over all the changes look good!

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 6:59 am 
Craftsman
Craftsman

Havanna wrote:
Those look better. Locke will need an option for a bow for the rule to really affect him. Also re-roll failed courage tests when charging models is a tad bit weak as there aren't that many terror causing units. Also maybe make the rule only affect Locke's Warband. I like the rules for the Bolton Trackers. Are they a separate unit from the regular Men at arms or an upgrade to these models? Over all the changes look good!

Some changes made. The Hunters are an upgrade, but would they be better as troops? Anyway, thanks for the help.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 10:29 am 
Kinsman
Kinsman

Would probably be best if they are their own unit instead of an upgrade as they would be too many points that way.

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 2:41 pm 
Kinsman
Kinsman

Robert Baratheon, The Usurper-220 points

F 7/4+
S 5
D 6
A 3
W 3
C 7
M/W/F 3/3/3

Wargear: Heavy Armour and Two-Handed Warhammer
Special Rules:
• Burly

• Ours is the fury!: Roberts skill at arms are legenday throughout the realm, his bloody rebellion ending the near 3 century rule of the tyrannical House Targaryen. When Robert charges, he gains the knock down special rule as if he was a cavalry model. Also, Robert may call a free heroic combat a turn.

• Demon of the Trident: Robert put an end to many so called master bladesmen, but his greatest victory, was his killing of Prince Rhaegar Targaryen at the Trident. When within 12” of either Jon Arryn or Eddard stark, Robert count as being affected by a banner. Also, once per game, Robert can use the barge monstrous attack, and gains +1 attack for the turn.

• For Lyanna!!!!: Roberts rebellion began after the abduction of his betrothed wife, Lyanna Stark, and Rhaegars impulsive decision saw his house crumble under the fury of the stag. When fighting against characters from House Targaryen, Robert must charge any named member of House Targaryen if possible, but doesnt have to use his barge ability. However, if Rhaegar is present in the enemy army, if Robert could make the charge by making use of his Demon of the Trident one use rule, he MUST do so. When in combat with Rhaegar Targaryen, Robert counts as under the effect of a banner.

Options:
• Shield-free, however is Warhammer becomes one-handed

Robert Baratheon, first of his name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the realm-100 points

(Note an army may only include one version of Robert Baratheon. In addition to this Kingsguard may only be taken if King Robert Baratheon is included)

F 4/
S 4
D 6
A 2
W 3
C 5
M/W/F 2/2/2

Wargear: Heavy Armour and Sword\

Special Rules:
• The King that was: After usurping the Iron Throne from the Targaryen, for seventeen years Robert drank and feasted; becoming a shadow of his former self. Although not a cruel king, Robert stated that “I was never so alive as when I was winning this throne, or so dead as now that I've won it.” Though his health failed him on many occasions, he still remained a fierce man at heart, who till to the end of his days treated Eddard as the brother that he came to know many years past. If included in the same force as Eddard Strark he gains +1 courage. In addition to this he has the King upgrade. However, due to his questionable health he must reroll all successful jump and climb tests.

Options:
• Horse-10 points

Stannis Baratheon-115 points
F 5/4+
S 4
D 6
A 3
W 3
C 5
M/W/F 2/2/2

Wargear: Heavy Armour and Sword

Special Rules:
• Pardoned, but not forgotten: Stannis Baratheon is a just man who sees the world as black or white; evil or good, there is no ‘in-between’. In contrast to both his brothers hes serious, unforgiving and sometimes feared, all of which stand in the way of him becoming a truly great leader. Unlike his brothers he doesn't gain the loyalty of others through charisma or gregariousity, he simply demands it. Stannis Baratheon cannot make the use of heroic actions called by heroes included in the force that are outside his house bar Eddard Stark and Jon Arryn. However due to the staunch loyalty he can enspire from those he calls friend he may make use of any heroes might points if they are selected from House Baratheon.

• Stubborn: Stannis Baratheon may re-roll any failed courage test he is required to make.

Options:
• Shield-5 points
• Lance-5 points
• Horse-10 points
• Armoured horse-15 points’

Renly Baratheon-95 points
F 4/3+
S 4
D 7
A 2
W 2
C 4
M/W/F 2/2/1

Wargear: Ornate Heavy Armour (+3 defence) and Sword

Special Rules:
• Charismatic: Born the youngest son of three, Renly is a handsome man who can win friends easily. He is thought to look similar to a young Robert Baratheon. However, where his brother is boisterous and determined, Renly is frivolous and restrained. Any friendly model treats Renly as a 3” banner. In addition to this, in the combat phase but before combats are done, Renly may expend a point of will to increase either the fight value or attacks of a friendly hero within 6” by 1 for the remainder of the phase.

Captain of House Baratheon-50 points
F 4/4+
S 4
D 6
A 2
W 2
C 4
M/W/F 2/1/1

Wargear: Heavy Armour and Hand Weapon

Options:
• Lance-5 points
• Shield-5 points
• Bow-2 points
• Horse-10 points
• Armoured Horse-15 points
• Banner-25 points

Warriors of House Baratheon

Kingsguard-50 points

F 5/3+
S 4
D 6
A 2
W 2
C 5
M/W/F 1/1/1

Special Rules:
• Seven Swords must protect the king: One army may only have up to 7 Kingsguard members including named characters. They have the bodyguard special rule. In addition to this the person they are body guarding may also re-roll failed fate saves.

Options:
• Mace-1 point
• Flail-1 point
• Lance-5 points
• Shield-5 points
• Horse-10 points
• Armoured Horse-15 points
• Banner-20 points

Sons of the Storm King-10 points
F 3/4+
S 4
D 5
A 1
W 1
C 6

Wargear: Heavy Armour and Two-handed Hammer

Options:
• Shield-1 point (Hammer becomes one handed)
• Spear-1 point (Replaces hammer entirely)
• Bow-1 point (With bow, hammer becomes one handed)

Veteran of the Trident-8 points
F 4/4+
S 3
D 5
A 1
W 1
C 3

Wargear: Armour and Hand Weapon

Special Rules:
• Robert’s own: Any Veteran of the Trident can reroll failed courage tests when Robert The Usurper is alive.

Options:
• Shield-1 point
• Spear-1 point
• Bow-1 point
• Heavy Armour-1 point
• Horse-6 points

Warriors of the Stag-6 points
F 3/4+
S 3
D 4
A 1
W 1
C 3

Options:
• Shield-1 point
• Spear-1 point
• Bow-1 point
• Banner-25 points
• War Horn-25 points

Post subject: Re: Game Of Thrones (Last Update 10th May House Baratheon)
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 9:29 am 
Kinsman
Kinsman

Most of this is SMB's work with a few additions and changes here and there.

The Storm Lands

The Red Gods’ Chosen: All models with this special rule are fearless and resistant to magic.

Stormlands’ Horses: The horses of the Stormlands are widely considered to be the best around. A Stormlands steed is an armoured horse with 2 wounds instead of one and an 11" movement range.-15 points

Stannis Baratheon, The ‘rightful’ King of Westeros-155 points
F 5
S 4
D 6
A 3
W 3
C 5
M/W/F 3/3/3

Wargear: Heavy Armour and Light Bringer: Lightbringer, the ancient sword of Azor Ahai, is now currently being wielded by Stannis Baratheon. Lightbringer is thought to be a sword made of living fire; from which it inspires the followers of the Red God to greater deeds. Others yet debate the legitimacy of this weapon, however, the majesty and authority this blade holds cannot be debated. All models with the Red God’s Chosen special rule treat Stannis (while wielding this weapon) as a 6”banner.
Special Rules:
• The Red God’s Chosen

• Tactician Supreme: Years living in the shadow of his brother has made Stannis a hard, somewhat unpleasant man, but also one who has worked hard for everything he owns. Stannis is as grizzled as they come and is one of the great tacticians of Westeros. Stannis also refuses to fight with a helmet or shield, making an inspiring sight for his soldiers.
Stannis has a 12" stand fast. When Stannis calls a heroic action, another model of his Warband within 3” may call the same action for free.

• Pardoned, but not forgotten: Stannis Baratheon is a just man who sees the world as black or white; evil or good, there is no ‘in-between’. In contrast to both his brothers’ he’s serious, unforgiving and sometimes feared, all of which stand in the way of him becoming a truly great leader. Unlike his brothers he doesn't gain the loyalty of others through charisma or gregariousity, he simply demands it. Stannis Baratheon cannot make the use of heroic actions called by heroes included in the force that are outside of the Dragonstone. However, due to the staunch loyalty he can inspire from those he calls friend he may make use of any heroes might points if they are selected from Dragonstone.

• Azor Ahai reborn: According to the prophecy recounted by Melisandre, after a long summer, Azor Ahai will be reborn amidst smoke and salt wielding the flaming sword Lightbringer to defend the world from R'hllor's nemesis, the Other. While Melisandre is certain Stannis Baratheon is Azor Ahai, others are not so sure. Whilst Stannis is alive, the Others (selected from the Others force) loose the fearless special rule.

Options:
• Shield-2 points
• Horse-10 points
• Stormlands’ Horses-15 points

Melisandre, the Red Priestess of Asshai-100 points
F 3
S 4
D 4
A 1
W 2
C 7
M/W/F 2/6/2

Wargear: Red Shawl (Elven Cloak) and Dagger

Special Rules:
• The Red Gods’ Chosen

• Religious Council: Melissandre's is only concerned for the wellbeing of her king, the man she fervently believes to be Azor Ahai reborn. Considered to be shadow in his ear, she fills him with a vigour of which he is not known for. If Stannis is within 6” of Melisandre, she can cast the Fortified Spirit spell as if it were channelled without using might to do so. (However, will must be used to cast the spell).

• Bloodthirsty Council: Though her heart is in the right place, sometimes her religious fixation manifests itself in insane acts of violence, Melissandre may remove up to 3 single friendly models (within 3” of her) from the table per turn in her move phase to restore Stannis one point of either fate or will per model sacrificed. If Stannis has taken 2 wounds Mellissandre MUST do this. This cannot be used to bring Stannis above his starting value of will and fate respectively.

Spells:
1. Compel: 4+
2. Transfix: 3+
3. Drain Courage: 3+

Ser Davos Seathworth-70 points
F 4
S 4
D 5
A 2
W 2
C 5
M/W/F 2/2/2

Special Rules:
• The Onion Knight: originally born a peasant of Fleebottem, Ser Davos was knighted by Stannis Baratheon after smuggling the would-be king vital supplies. Although he has long since left the life of a peasant and smuggler behind others still hold it against him. Only Stannis Baratheon and models in Ser Davos’ Warband may make use of his heroic actions.

• Loyal: Davos is Stannis' greatest subject, one of the few men who can see past his king's cold exterior into Stannis' noble heart - Davos will happily lay down his life for his liege, and protect him at any cost. He will pass any courage test he needs to while Stannis is on the board and may call a free heroic combat each turn if Stannis is within 6" and engaged in combat.

Salladhor Saan-60 points
F 4
S 4
D 4
A 2
W 2
C 4
M/W/F 1/2/2

Wargear: Hand Weapon

Special Rules:
• Smuggler: Before being recruited into Stannis’s army he was a pirate and sellsail accustomed to smuggling goods to and from areas in such the way that Ser Davos did. Through this common profession the two became friends, let alone business partners. Before the game starts Salladhor can expend up to two will points to select up to two heroes per will spent to make this his ‘cargo’. These models gain the woodland creature special rule and are treated as wearing elven cloaks. In addition to this, if Ser Davos is the cargo his Warband can reroll the deployment role if the scenario has a random deployment.

Captain of Dragonstone-55 points
F 4/4
S 4
D 6
A 2
W 2
C 4
M/W/F 2/1/1

Options:
• Shield-2 points
• Bow-2 points
• Lance-5 points
• Horse-10 points
• Stormlands’ Horses -15 points
• May purchase The Red God’s Chosen special rule-5 points

Warriors
Warrior of Dragonstone-7 points
F 3
S 3
D 6
A 1
W 1
C 3
Options:
• Shield-1 point
• Bow-1 point
• Spear-1 point
• Banner-25 points
• Warhorn-25 points
• May purchase The Red God’s Chosen special rule-2 points per model

Followers of the Red God
F 3
S 3
D 5
A 1
W 1
C 4

Special Rules:
• The Red God’s Chosen

Options:
• Shield-1 point
• Bow-1 point
• Spear-1 point
• Torch-1 point
• Banner-25 points
• Warhorn-25 points

Salla’s Pirates-7 points
F 4
S 3
D 3
A 1
W 1
C 3
Wargear: Hand Weapon and Throwing Daggers

Special Rules:
• Sell Sword: Once your force is broken, any model with this special rule is treated at-1 courage.
Options:
• Shield-1 point
• Bow-`1 point
• Spear-1 point

Last edited by Havanna on Wed May 28, 2014 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 9:29 am 
Kinsman
Kinsman

Westeros Army Alliance

Select your primary force. Any models selected from other armies are considered part of an alliance and must use the following special rules(good luck). Decide with your opponent on whether to use the following rules or not.
1. Brothers in Arms: Models may be selected from armies that share the Brothers in Arms special rule in the same force and models from each army can benefit from each other’s’ special rules and heroic actions.

2. By the Old Gods and the New: Armies that share this special rule can include models from each army in the same force. However, models cannot benefit from the other army’s special rules and heroic actions.

3. By the King’s Command: this follows the rules for By the Old Gods and the New. In addition models selected from the alliance cost an additional 10% more.

4. May the Others take you!: Your army may not include models from another army that shares this special rule.

House Lannister: Targ(2), Stark(3), Tyr(1), Dor(3), Bara(1), Wall(4), Oth (4), Free(4), BWB(4), Dro(4), Asta (3), Storm (4)

House Targaryen: Lan(2), Stark (2), Tyr(3), Dor(3), Bara(4), Wall(3), Oth(4), Free(4), BWB( 4), Dro(4), Asta (3), Storm(3)

House Stark: Lan(3) Targ(2) Tyr(2) Dor (2) Bara(1) Wall (2) Oth (4) Free (3) BWB(4) Dro(4) Asta (4) Storm (3)

House Tyrell: Lan(2), Targ(3), Stark(2), Dor(3), Bara(2), Wall(4), Oth(4), Free(4), BWB(4), Dro(4), Asta(4), Storm(4)

Dorne: Lan(3), Targ(3), Stark(2), Tyr(3), Bara(2), Wall(4), Oth(4), Free(4), BWB(4), Dro(4) Asta(4), Storm(3)

House Baratheon: Lan(1), Targ(4), Stark(1) Tyr(2), Dor(2), Wall(4), Oth(4), Free(4), BWB(3), Dro(4), Asta(4), Storm(4)

The Wall: Lan(4), Targ(3), Stark(2), Tyr(4), Dor(4), Bara(4), Oth(4), Free(4), BWB(4), Dro(4), Asta(4), Storm(4)

The Others: (Cannot ally with any faction)

The Free Folk: (Cannot Ally with any faction)

The Brotherhood without Banners: Lan(4), Targ(4), Stark(4), Tyr(4), Dor(4), Wall(4), Oth(4), Free(4), BWB(3), Dro(4), Asta(4), Storm(2)

Drogo’s Kalassar: : Lan(4), Targ(4), Stark(4), Tyr(4), Dor(4), Bara(4), Wall(4), Oth(4), Free(4), BWB(3), Dro(4), Asta(2), Storm(4)

The slave city of Astapor:: Lan(3), Targ(4), Stark(4), Tyr(4), Dor(4), Wall(4), Oth(4), Free(4), BWB(3), Dro(2), Storm(4)

The Stormlands: Lan(4), Targ(3), Stark(3), Tyr(4), Bara(4), Wall(4), Oth(4), Free(4), BWB(2), Dro(4), Asta(4)

Key:
• Lan= House Lannister
• Targ= House Targaryen
• Stark= House Stark
• Tyr= House Tyrell
• Dor=Dorne
• Bara= House Baratheon
• Wall= The Wall
• Oth= The Others
• Free= The Free Folk
• BWB= The Brotherhood without Banners
• Drog= Drogo’s Kalassar
• Asta= The slave city of Astapor
• Storm= The Stormlands

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 9:37 am 
Kinsman
Kinsman

Jon Snow, 998th Lord Commander of the Night's Watch-120 points (Can be selected in an a Nights Watch (The Wall army) as long as Jeor Mormont is not included)

F 5/3+
S 4
D 5
A 3
W 3
C 5
M/W/F 3/2/1

Wargear: Armour, Longclaw and Raven (Before combat starts roll a die. If the result a 6 the opponent is at -1 fight for that combat only)

Special Rules:
• Commen enemy: As long as a force conatins lord commander Jon Snow an alliance of Free Folk can be made as long as it is led by Tormund.

Options:
• Torch-3 points
• Horse-10 points
• Bow-5 points

• Ghost-50

M 7
F 5/0+
S 5
D 5
A 3
W 2
C 4

Wargear: Teeth and Claws

Special rules:
• Bodyguard (Jon Snow Only)

• Stealth Hunter- Ghost initially is the smallest of the litter and is the he is the only one who makes no noise. As such Ghost is a woodland creature and counts as having an elven cloak.

• Loner- Ghost may deploy up to 12” away from Jon.

• Monstrous Calvary

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 9:47 am 
Kinsman
Kinsman

Lem-70 points

Can be selected as part of the Brotherhood without Banners army.

F 5/4+
S 4
D 6
A 2
W 2
C 5
M/W/F 3/1/1

Special Rules:
• Lemoncloak: Lem is known for the bright yellow cloak he wears constantly and for lack of better name he is known as Lem for it. When an enemy is shooting at Lem they only fail in the way rolls on the result of a 1 or 2.

• Bodyguard.

Options:
• Bow-2 points
• Horse-10 points

This will probably be my last post here with regards to new rules and such so thanks for everyone's patience with me being slow to update stuff and for the constructive comments. :)

Post subject: Re: Game Of Thrones (Last Update 24th May extra stuff&last p
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 9:26 pm 
Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Thanks very much. I wonder if the Ringwraiths will allow a compiled list to be put up in the Tomes of Wisdom? :)

OERP
 Post subject: Re: Game Of Thrones (Last Update 24th May extra stuff&last p
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 3:35 pm 
Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

thanks so much for this! it has been an adventure indeed!

Never gonna run around and
Desert you
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7